At Lanier Interventional Pain Center
We offer comprehensive, leading edge treatments for acute and chronic pain syndromes. Our medical doctor, John L. Givogre, M.D., has been trained in fully accredited Pain Medicine fellowships in addition to being board-certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine by the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) and the American Board of Pain Medicine (ABPM).
Common Types of Pain We
• Spine pain: neck, low and mid-back
• Sacroiliac Joint Pain
• Hip, shoulder, and knee pain
• Occipital headache
• Vertebral compression fractures
• Myofascial pain
Common Procedures We Perform
• Spine and joint injections of all types (X-ray guided)
• Radiofrequency treatments
• Vertebroplasty / kyphoplasty
• Regenerative Injection Treatments (“prolotherapy”)
• We use X-ray or ultrasound guidance for most of our procedures.
Please use the links at left for more comprehensive information.