Our interventional pain physician, physician assistant, and nurse practitioners are experts in diagnosing the source of your pain and formulating a treatment plan utilizing pain blocking procedures and techniques and appropriate medication management.
Our office is convenient for patients in Gainesville, Braselton, Cornelia, Demorest, Clarkesville, Cleveland, and surrounding communities. We are close to I-985, exit 24, GA Hwy 60 and GA Hwy 129. Our office overlooks Limestone Parkway, which connects Jesse Jewell Parkway and Hwy 129 (Cleveland Hwy).
Lanier Interventional Pain Center
2335 Limestone Overlook
Gainesville, GA 30501
Google Door-to-Door Driving Directions
To get directions to our office, enter your address or leave blank for directions from your current location:
Google Interactive Map
Directions from The Square (Main Street, downtown Gainesville)
- Depart Main St, traveling southeast toward Jesse Jewell Pkwy
- Turn left onto SR-60 North / SR-369 / SW Jesse Jewell Pkwy (0.2 mi)
- Keep straight onto US-129 North / US-129 Bus East / Jesse Jewell Pkwy (1.9 mi)
- Turn left to stay on US-129 North / Limestone Pkwy NE North (1.0 mi)
- Turn right at Windward Parkway. Go up hill and take a left at stop sign, Limestone Overlook